Friday, February 06, 2009

What I would do if...

Questions emailed to me over the last week:

1. What would you do if you were having triplets?
DIE, then cry cry cry...

2. If you are stuck at home and can't make it to the gym, what do you do?
hmmmm...since I was stuck at home all week (my 2 older boys were puke factories), on Monday and Wednesday night I worked out in the evening at the gym after Mark, my hardworking hubby, got home from work.
On the other days I did ABSOLUTELY nothing...I certianly didn't follow my on advice that I posted a year ago in this post. Normally when stuck at home, I do try to shake my tail feather just a bit to burn a few calories, but this week I was a total DEBBIE DOWNER...(and really? is that clip fo' real?).

3. What Multivitamin do you suggest?
If you can gag one down, always finish out your prenatal prescription. When that is done with, I go for the Women's One a Day Multi-Vitamin that is sold at Costco. I have found it to be a well balanced Vitamin, containing all the essential minerals and vitamins a woman's body needs. (hmmm...does this sound eerily like a product promotion?)

4. Are your photography classes for real?
No, it's just a great big joke to round up all potential photographers, lure them into a room, and laugh heartily at their out of focus, cut off heads and feet, horrid pictures.

5. Are you jealous your sister is having triplets?
NO WAY...maybe a little at the fact that she can pretty much eat whatever she wants for the next 5 months. (Tip to women having triplets: Take vanilla bean ice cream, crush oreos into it, add a handful of broken kit kats, fresh raspberries, and then top it with caramel.)

6. Do you take METH?
Does that really mean am I on a strong anti-depressant and thyroid medication? FO' SURE!


If you have a question you would like to have answered, email me or post it and I will do my best.

11 SPLURTS:

Kristina P. said...

I prefer crack over meth. Doesn't make your face break out as bad.

JoMamma said...

I never came out and asked you about the meth. How did you know that I wanted to ask you? Ha ha. It sounds like you could use a night out away from the boys :)

Ipo said...

That recipe for the ice cream and stuff is that really only for pregnant women with triplets? How about for women who kind of look like they could be pregnant with triplet but aren't pregnant at all?

i'm erin. said...

hahahaha, IPo your comment made me crack up! Awesome

A. said...

Hahahaha! I'm with Ipo. Us looking like we're pg with triplets women need the good stuff too. :)

Erin- I'm so with you on #1, except that Mine would go, "Be ecstatic and excited...then reality hit , Die, and cry, cry, cry..." lol

Carterista said...

Yon and IPO are HI-larious!!!

Nick and Emily said...

i'm pretty sure you are on meth. and i'd like some please. cuz if i could do what you could do.....DANG! just how awesome would that be?

Damaris @Kitchen Corners said...

woah which sis is having triplets? That sounds miserable.

i'm erin. said...

Hey Damaris...long time no see! My sister Nikki in North Dakota is having them.

Haley Hale said...

Hahahahahahaha! You are so funny! I miss you!

big8smiley said...

As miserable as the whole pregnant thing is, at least you can get away with eating junk 24/7 and no one says a thing! She should live it up!