Wednesday, January 14, 2009

PREGNANT?!?

Hey pregnant ladies, first and foremost, CONGRATULATIONS! And, a special shout out to Nikki who is expecting number 5...hooray for you and your belly.

Here are my pregnancy tips:

1. Eat whatever you want. Really, how many times in your life are you going to be pregnant? I say live it up. You are bound to gain weight anyway, so if there is something yummy out there calling your name, go for it.

2. EXERCISE. I honestly believe that my deliveries went so smoothly because I worked out the entire time...I am not saying that you need to be sprinting and squatting 150s, but try to walk around each day. You will feel better, I promise.

3. Take pictures. This is the one thing I regret. I hated being pregnant because I felt like someone hijacked my body and turned it into the good year blimp; thus, no pictures (except Tammy M., a great photog, took an awesome one of me, but really I only have one).

4. DANCE in front of a mirror. One time when I was fully round, I tried dancing like I used to dance when I was all single and lovin' the party scene. It was hysterical, I looked like a giant slug having a seizure...but still very funny. I kind of liked watching it, like when there is a weird smell on your body and you have to keep sniffing it.

THERE ARE MY TIPS FOR SUCCESS, NOW GO FORTH AND BE PREGNANT.

5 SPLURTS:

Nikki said...

Ummm... you weren't supposed to say anything. hahaha

Just SO said...

Ha! I was freaked for a second there when I saw your title in my blog roll.

Carterista said...

You are the funniest freak I know!!! A giant slug having a siezure! I'm seeing you in my head doing one of those M. J. torso rolls you do for aerobic cool-down! LOL! LOL some more!

Nick and Emily said...

ha ha. that's so funny. i used to dance all the time cuz i thought it was so funny. i loved that aspect of my pregnancy, how i could make any dance look hilarious.

JoMamma said...

Congrats Nikki.