Friday, January 16, 2009

FAB FRIDAY!

I love a good Friday don't you? Sometimes I am dying for Friday to come when it is still only Tuesday. Luckily for me, this week flew by. I had a rockin' week so I thought I would share.

1. Stepped on the scale, and I have lost 5.5 pounds! woot, woot for YEAR OF THE GREAT SLIM DOWN!

2. Found one of our favorite babysitting girls on Facebook. Another woot for Facebook and reconnecting with fun people from the past.

3. Attended my 318 writing and publishing class...with my 5000 word outline and 1000 words into my first chapter. I think I am on a roll.

4. Refinanced my house, and dropped my interested rate from 6.5 to 4.75. My payment dropped 300.00 a month!

5. Ruby is sleeping 7 hours a night, so I was able to earn 8-9 points a day for THE YEAR OF THE GREAT SLIM DOWN!

Now that the week was so great, I am ready to enjoy the weekend and get back to you on Monday. Have a great one.

9 SPLURTS:

I am a mother! said...

Glad you had such a great week Erin! That is all GREAT NEWS!

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

woot woot for you!

Leslie said...

That is so awesome! I'm only down 0.8 since the week began - probably has something to do with no exercise and eating far too many cookies that were left over from my dud of an open house.

Anyway, that's great about the poundage down, your lower interest rate (so exciting!) and more sleep. I need to get my patootie in gear now.

Just SO said...

That is a Fab Friday! Okay...I'm so talking to Ty about refinancing! Ours is at 6.5% right now as well. Who did you go through?

i'm erin. said...

Hey Shanna, we went through Ryan Robinson, he was great and on the ball and we didn't have to do a thing...plus he gave us good rates.

JoMamma said...

What a great day! Yesterday I got new clothes. I thought it was a good day, but you topped me.

A. said...

We'e been trying to refinance as well, but believe it or not, even after spending HOURS on hold, we never get through. it's a conspiracy I tell you!!!!

I'm glad you were able to save so much money per month!

big8smiley said...

What a sweet week! I'm so happy to hear things are going well! 5 1/2 lbs is awesome too. :) It feels so good to get rid of that baby weight and get to wear "normal" clothes. You'll be back to your normal size in no time!

Weight Family said...

Gotta love weeks like that that totally KICK BUTT! Good job!