Friday, October 10, 2008

You can have your Cake and eat it too...

Isn't this cake a masterpiece? I remember the good old days when my sister Leslie lived in Orem and worked part time as a cake Creator/decorator...the days when her young son would find cake cut off treasures in the garbage...the days when I always had somewhere to go to dig into leftover frosting. Ah yes, such sweet memories.
I watched as the master cake decorator set this cake up and squirted on the last few touch ups. I had my finger ready and waiting to sample the greatest tasting frosting ever! Not only was this cake an artistic beauty, it tasted the part too. Of all the weddings I have shot this summer, by far this cake tasted the best! In case you were wondering, this cake was made by Michelle Larson of Eagle Mountain.

3 SPLURTS:

Just SO said...

It's beautiful! And Michelle? She rocks.

Carterista said...

Gorgeous!! I'm glad someone likes to spend hours preparing cakes like that so I can enjoy eating them them in a few moments.

Becky Lewis said...

a passing blogger - I see a link on your blog about processing email and earning money doing this.....does it really work?
email me
derwin_lewis1950@hotmail.com
Thanks for letting me know.