Sunday, October 12, 2008

2 Times the Trouble

It is hard to believe that Teddy is going to be Two! It seems like just yesterday (I know totally cliche') we were bringing home a fat bundle of baby. A baby that I had set my mind on only calling Theodore or Theo. That quickly evolved into Teddy, or as we more affectionately call him, Teddy the BEAR! He is quite the bear at almost 2 years old. Once he decides he wants something or wants to do something, there is nothing you can do to change his mind, except ignoring the tantrum. (See Picture Three for Evidence) Because he is so inquisitive, not a day goes by that something in my home isn't broken or destroyed. He follows me like a shadow, and is always quick to give a 'sorry' hug when he knows he has done something that I find undesirable. But, with his torn apart messes, he also has learned to be a great helper around the home. I am always amazed when he helps put the laundry away in the right drawer, or he finds the right cupboard for the dishes we are putting away. We love our bear. Happy Birthday Teddy!


11 SPLURTS:

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

He's so adorable! Happy Birthday Teddy! I have an almost 2 B is for Bear at my house, sure makes life fun & always interesting doesn't it?

I am a mother! said...

I think two years old is so fun. Enjoy!!

Maman Pélissié said...

He is SO cute! Happy Birthday Teddy!

JoMamma said...

He is a Teddy Bear. Happy Birthday Teddy!

A. said...

Awwww - cute! "Happy Birthday Teddy!"

So will he be sharing a birthday party with his siter or does he get his own? After all, you may be inclined to do foo-foo parties for your little princess. :)

Carterista said...

Who cares what he acts like, he's a cutie and I don't have to live with him!

Hawaii Tuellers said...

He is so cute!! We all love the pictures. Tanner and Cody can't believe how big he is!

Just SO said...

Awww he is adorable.

Happy Birthday Teddy!

Nikki said...

Happy Birthday Teddy!

kellieanne said...

It's fun to watch my friends kids grow. He is adorable and I love him!

Rach said...

HAPPY CRAZY TEDDY BEAR!! RRROOOAAAARRRRRRRRRR. That's with lots of love from us bennetts.