Thursday, August 07, 2008

I AM BACK...

Not that I really went anywhere, but I have taken a week long siesta from my blog because I have been obviously thinking about other things (see fat cat post below). Anyway, I have caught up on a week of blogging in one day. You will find below a smorgasbord of blog thoughts, pictures and even AWARDS! Check out my posts below and I will vow to stay out of my slump and be a better blogger.

Reasons I de-slumped myself:
1. I am an avid blog stalker: I read and digest your blogs like it is Entertainment Tonight. When I chance upon your blog 3-4 times a day and see that you have not yet updated it from the day before...sometimes I feel a little bit in limbo. (Yes, perhaps I should keep my addictions to myself, but it just occurred to me perhaps there are others out there with the same OCD blog clicking habits)
2. I am a WINNER (see post below): You know I love to win things...anything. If you wrapped up a Twinkie and taped it to my front door I would beam with joy for the next week. (Yes, that was a hint to a dear friend who once twinkied my door).
3. My Sister had a Kid: What kind of ultra-cool older sister would I be if I didn't acknowledge the new life roaming this planet because of my sister's generous womb and her seed planting hubby...what a great couple!
4. Laziness Never Was Happiness: (isn't that a scripture or something?!?) hahahaha...ok, obviously we have had the financial struggle while Mark was out of work for 5 months...and during that time we cut Internet connection for money saving reasons. So, when I am not lazy, and I can walk the block to my parent's home, then I can update my blog...I finally went on a walk tonight. (on second thought, why have I gained so much weight again?)

I hope you enjoy the posts below. I look forward to blogging again perhaps tomorrow!

9 SPLURTS:

Amy said...

Let me just say...if you would just live near me, I'D twinkie your door. :P

Tammy said...

Erin! SO nice you're back! I hardly noticed you hadn't posted! (ok. So I've never been a good liar--truth is, I check your blog approx. 6 .3 times per day.)

Leslie said...

I was wondering what the heck was happening in PG that you weren't blogging about! That reminds me that I better get back to updating my blog more regularly too.

Faith said...

Glad your back! I am currently attending blog stalkers anonymous meetings b/c I too check other people's blogs quite often.

Just so said...

I'm glad to see you back! Way cool on being a winner! And the pictures are awesome!

Judy said...

Welcome back! Is very nice to not "check" in vain. :-)

OHANA said...

holy craziness!! that's a lot of blogging for one day. I love hte picts of the magic water from salt lake. Where is the fat teddy, is he getting skinnier?!! Glad to see that there are new events when I blog stalk too!!

Maman Pélissié said...

So glad your back!!!

eva fhadilah said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Obat Herbal Bronkitis Kronis Terbaik
Obat Pinggang Pegal Tradisional
Kopi Sehat Untuk Jantung
Obat Herbal BAB Keras Pada Anak
Suplemen Perawatan Rambut Kulit Dan Kuku
Obat Menurunkan Kadar Kolesterol Tinggi
Obat Sakit Tenggorokan Berkepanjangan
Obat Migrain Alami Herbal
Obat Herbal Kelenjar Getah Bening
Pengobatan Penyakit Radang Usus Buntu