Thursday, August 07, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS RACHEL

My youngest sister just had her 4th baby! Can you believe that?!? That is ok if she beat me, I am soon to catch up. I am so excited to welcome my newest nephew to the world: Wyatt Ray Bennett

If you have a chance to read her blog, check out her birth story....(insert Psycho music here) If I could put a catch phrase on her story I would be:

Rachel's birthing comment: Oop's I guess I let one slip out!

Check out her blog at: Rachel's Blog

2 SPLURTS:

Leslie said...

I can't believe she's leaving us all in the dust - she's so fertile! There used to be men named Leslie back in the old days - wonder why she didn't go for that.

eva fhadilah said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Obat Herbal Bronkitis Kronis Terbaik
Obat Pinggang Pegal Tradisional
Kopi Sehat Untuk Jantung
Obat Herbal BAB Keras Pada Anak
Suplemen Perawatan Rambut Kulit Dan Kuku
Obat Menurunkan Kadar Kolesterol Tinggi
Obat Sakit Tenggorokan Berkepanjangan
Obat Migrain Alami Herbal
Obat Herbal Kelenjar Getah Bening
Pengobatan Penyakit Radang Usus Buntu