Friday, May 16, 2008

UPDATE: Picture Taking Bonanza and What is To Come

I have to admit that shooting bridals is my favorite thing about being a photographer. She was so beautiful and radiant, so happy and in love! I shot these last weekend and have been pretty busy editing pictures, and working on my yard...(that is my poor excuse for the lack of good posts)...but other than checking out these pictures, look for these posts that will be coming up in the next few days:






Worst Parenting EVER! (A parent's guide on how to loose your kid at Disneyland)






Remodeling your Yard...tips for and from the learning landscaper






Cut Your Kids Hair in 1 Easy Step (BUZZ CUT)





2 SPLURTS:

John Ivie said...

nancy, you look so beautiful!! Great pics erin! you are amazing:-)

Natalie. said...

Top image, left hand side. yes!