Friday, May 09, 2008

Merryweather Family

It is painfully obvious that I have not updated my blog in quite some time! Here is the last shoot I finished before I took a jaunt out of town with my parents. I have known this family for quite some time. I always enjoy taking their pictures, and thankfully to them, and their friends, I have been able to hone my photography skills. I took this set of pictures at Thanksgiving Point (a beautiful setting in Utah County) and I was so pleased with the outcome. We started shooting about 5:45 pm as the sun was lowering in the horizon. I mainly used my 55-200 range lens and kept the aperature at 8 for groups and 4 for individuals. What do you think?


And as always, the last is my favorite!!!






This last picture is the best!

3 SPLURTS:

JoMamma said...

I'm so glad you finally updated your blog. They are great pictures! I love the last one.

Shayleen Lunt said...

What a cute family! Not as cute as yours though.

Queen Mommy said...

Thanksgiving Point?