Friday, May 09, 2008

We went to CALIFORNIA!

I took a last minute trip to California to see family. My mom was going and I decided to go along...and I took my boys...and then Mark decided to come along too. We left last week and returned this week. While we were there we had a great time visiting family. Here is my mom with her sister...don't they look alike? (I am not just talking about the white hair) I haven't seen my cousin Amy since her wedding 8 years ago (?). I was so excited to see her beautiful family. These girls are just gorgeous and Amy is expecting a third baby in one month!

At my aunt's house we had a great time taking turns on her riding lawn mower and checking out the local yardsales! I stocked up a bag of clothes for my youngest son for under 3 dollars! I love a good yardsale...even if I have to go out of state for it.

3 SPLURTS:

Amy said...

It's been 7 years, but who's counting. ;)

Erin I had so much fun seeing all of you! THanks for the beautiful pictures! You really were able to make those weeds look great. :P

And YES, our moms do look alike, but I always wonder why mom my acts like smiling is going to be the nail in her coffin. lol!

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

How fun! Hope you guys had a great time in Cali, sure sounds like you did.

eva fhadilah said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Nutrisi Menurunkan Berat Badan
Suplemen Menurunkan Berat Badan
Pengobatan Alami Kanker Prostat
Obat Peninggi Badan Anak
Cream Alami Memutihkan Kulit Wajah
Obat Insomnia Berat
Obat Herbal Radang Sendi
Suplemen Untuk Mata
Obat Alami Radang Paru-Paru
Obat Alternatif Jantung Koroner Yang Alami