Friday, May 09, 2008

We went to CALIFORNIA!

I took a last minute trip to California to see family. My mom was going and I decided to go along...and I took my boys...and then Mark decided to come along too. We left last week and returned this week. While we were there we had a great time visiting family. Here is my mom with her sister...don't they look alike? (I am not just talking about the white hair) I haven't seen my cousin Amy since her wedding 8 years ago (?). I was so excited to see her beautiful family. These girls are just gorgeous and Amy is expecting a third baby in one month!

At my aunt's house we had a great time taking turns on her riding lawn mower and checking out the local yardsales! I stocked up a bag of clothes for my youngest son for under 3 dollars! I love a good yardsale...even if I have to go out of state for it.

2 SPLURTS:

A. said...

It's been 7 years, but who's counting. ;)

Erin I had so much fun seeing all of you! THanks for the beautiful pictures! You really were able to make those weeds look great. :P

And YES, our moms do look alike, but I always wonder why mom my acts like smiling is going to be the nail in her coffin. lol!

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

How fun! Hope you guys had a great time in Cali, sure sounds like you did.