Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Boys!!!

My boys celebrated their 5th and 7th birthdays yesterday. The party turned out to be a great success...thanks to the help of many parents. Almost every kid that was invited showed up, plus more! My friend Emily helped me plan out four stations and then I had great parents volunteer to help man each station. In the back yard we set up an obstacle course and a ZIP LINE!!! In the front yard we set up a walking with water while dodging large balls challenge and a water balloon catch. By the end of the party the kids were muddy, wet and exhausted! If you are in town, give me a call because I will have the zip line set up for the next few days.

Here are a few picture highlights from the party...(thanks to my dad, can you believe that I didn't even pull out my camera once the party started?)


I love this last picture...even Teddy enjoyed the zip line!


Highlights of the Party:

6. 26 kids running wild, covered in mud, and not one destroyed the inside of my home!

5. Only 2 kids were reduced to tears during the party...and they weren't mine!

4. After the kids rode the zip line, I heard phrases like, "awesomest and sweetest party ever"

3. Toby (the helping parent who set up the zip line) stood 10 heads above the kids...seriously he is tall.

2. I yelled at all 26 kids, "move it, move it!" and not one parent objected.

1. At one point I heard a boy say to another boy, "If you have to go pee, there are lots of trees."

Hope you have a great weekend!

7 SPLURTS:

JoMamma said...

Kai's favorite game was the water game. He loved it, and can't stop taking about it. You did a great job. Good thing I have a few months before Kai's 5th birthday.

Shakadal said...

See here or here

Just so said...

It looks like a blast! And J. LOVED it! She loved the zip line potato drop. What a great party.

Tammy said...

Thanks for the party Erin!! Nick loved it, even though I think he was one of the kids reduced to tears.....

kellieanne said...

Boy that sounds like fun! Can I ride on the zip line?

JayandCassandra said...

Hey.... someone else commenting has a son named Kai. And I thought we were unique... dang! ha ha

Erin that zip line if freakin AWESOME!

eva fhadilah said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Obat Kulit Supaya Lebih Bersih Dan Sehat
Obat Pilek Menahun
Obat Alami Batu Empedu
Obat Lupus
Obat Ginjal Bocor
Obat Infeksi Lambung
Penyebab TBC Kelenjar
Obat Gatal Bibir Vagina
Cara Menghilangkan Infeksi Jantung
Obat Penyakit Jantung