Tuesday, February 26, 2008

STOP and see the Sites

Blogging: Have you noticed my new digs? Are you wanting to spend freakishly long amounts of time to pimp out your blog? Here are two sites that I have bookmarked and you should bookmark too!

SJH Blog Design

Tips for New Bloggers

Photography: Here are three photographers that are inspiring to me. I love their candid fresh approach and their bright clean style. They continually inspire me in my own photography quest!

Natalie Norton

Mark Lee's Holladay photo

Nicole Hill

Laughs: There are a handful of websites that I think are hilarious. Need a good laugh? Check these out.

Gurrbonzo

Nikki's Qwips

Confessions of a Pioneer Woman

Enjoy!

8 SPLURTS:

Damaris said...

have you noticed how you just posted this and I am already leaving a comment? speaking of freakish amount of time blogging....
I loved this post!

Carterista said...

You did it! You are freakin' awesome!

Mark Holladay Lee said...

Thanks for the shout out, and the tips on how to better my blog, I love your new layout.
aloha,

Brenda said...

Thanks for sharing!

Damaris said...

I also totally LOVE the site www.suckmylolly.com for pimping your blog

I'm Natalie. said...

You little muffin you. . .

Bobbi said...

My favorite blogger design source lately is http://www.cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/ Check it out!!!

eva fhadilah said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Obat Alami Penghilang Benjolan Di Leher
Obat Diabetes Herbal Terbaik
Cara Menghancurkan Batu Empedu Secara Alami
Cara Menghilangkan Kanker Rahim Stadium Awal
Cara Mengobati Ambeien Luar
Obat Herbal Tumor Kelenjar Parotis
Tips Pengobatan Alternatif Diabetes Melitus
Obat Kolesterol Alami Untuk Melawan Kolesterol Jahat
Solusi Sehat Dengan Herbal Alami
Pengobatan Syaraf Kejepit Di Kaki