Tuesday, February 26, 2008

STOP and see the Sites

Blogging: Have you noticed my new digs? Are you wanting to spend freakishly long amounts of time to pimp out your blog? Here are two sites that I have bookmarked and you should bookmark too!

SJH Blog Design

Tips for New Bloggers

Photography: Here are three photographers that are inspiring to me. I love their candid fresh approach and their bright clean style. They continually inspire me in my own photography quest!

Natalie Norton

Mark Lee's Holladay photo

Nicole Hill

Laughs: There are a handful of websites that I think are hilarious. Need a good laugh? Check these out.

Gurrbonzo

Nikki's Qwips

Confessions of a Pioneer Woman

Enjoy!

6 SPLURTS:

Damaris @Kitchen Corners said...

have you noticed how you just posted this and I am already leaving a comment? speaking of freakish amount of time blogging....
I loved this post!

Carterista said...

You did it! You are freakin' awesome!

Holladay Photo said...

Thanks for the shout out, and the tips on how to better my blog, I love your new layout.
aloha,

Damaris @Kitchen Corners said...

I also totally LOVE the site www.suckmylolly.com for pimping your blog

Natalie. said...

You little muffin you. . .

Bobbi said...

My favorite blogger design source lately is http://www.cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/ Check it out!!!