Sunday, January 27, 2008

I Love Weddings

On Saturday, I shot a wedding for wonderful family friends and then bridals for a beautiful couple. Since being inspired by Natalie, my photo-tastic picture taking friend, I played around with natural light more in these two shoots. The first two shots are not the same, I promise, just look close, I was playing around with angles.
These second two pictures were from the bridal shoot. The first picture was actually taken in the women's restroom at the Provo Academy Libray. During the shoot I needed to relieve myself and after entering the very clean restroom I fell in love with the great white deep window...so I convinced the bride, the groom, her mom, her sister, and my sister-in-law to follow me in for a picture-taking bathroom adventure.

This next one is my favorite shot of the day...so candid, he was leaning in to whisper something in her ear and I quickly snapped a shot!

5 SPLURTS:

Haley Hale said...

I love the last photo in your post...the one that looks like you were laying on the ground to get the shot. I love the angle and the lighting. Now, how do I prevent red eye in indoor photos?

jase said...

Awesome photos, craziness!! Are you starting to charge yet?

Shelby said...

egad! Erin....These photos are super-sweet!! Only you could talk people into a "bathroom adventure" whilst dressed in formal wear....If I could go back in time, I would hire you to do my bridal photos. Then maybe I would actually want to look at them!

Carterista said...

I totally agree Tammy! Mine were not worth the $ we paid. These are LOVELY, Erin! I still want to follow you to your next shoot and take video, then post it on YouTube. Will you be shooting in any more bathrooms in the near future???

Natalie. said...

Erin! Erin! Erin! Loving the lighting! I'm so proud of you! I'm going to post a few of your shots on my blog when I do my lighting recap ok?