Monday, December 10, 2007

The Season is Here and We are Busy!!!

It has been quite some time since I blogged last. Mostly we have been moving into our home, completing the final projects, cleaning up construction debris, and taking lots and lots of pictures!!!
This post is designed to highlight a few pictures that I have taken over the last few weeks. Thanksgiving was great because my sister, Leslie, was in town! Here is a spectacular shot of her family and my cute nieces and nephew!



In addition to taking her pictures, my totally awesome, picture taking, photographer brother-in-law, went with me to a friend's photo shoot and gave me some great lighting pointers. Seriously, the pictures would not have turned out so great without his help. These were fun to do because I have been friends with this family since my family moved to PG back in my glory days.

Nate, Cami and baby Grant

Nick and Emily



Jared and Alecia...and although this is probably not her favorite picture, I loved this one!
Then after I took those pictures, I had to make a cake for my friend's birthday. Like me, she loves the color pink, so I frosted it pink and put brown circles all over it. Then after I made that cake, another friend was having a birthday the next day, and her husband saw the E cake and asked if I would make another E cake for her birthday...so I did! Because, who doesn't like making E cakes? I didn't get a chance to take a picture of the second cake, but it was frosted white with blue and pink question marks all over it because she just found out she is pregnant!

So, I have been busy, which is clearly not a good excuse for the lack of witty banter at this end of the blogging spectrum, but I will make a concentrated effort to resolve that problem.

And by the way, I actually lost our address book in the move, so if you would like a Christmas card, please e-mail me your address. If you don't know my email address, just write that in the comments section, and I will try to figure out a way to get it to you.

3 SPLURTS:

Leslie said...

I'm so excited to get our photo cd! We are so grateful that you took our family photos for us and we can skip a lame-o trip to Walmart for photos. Now you just have to visit monthly so we can have great photos every month!

p.s. All the Fieldings look fabulous too! Say Hi to Alecia for me. I didn't see her when we were down there.

Just SO said...

Those pictures are wonderful!! And the cake looks yummy as well.

auliaputriaprilio@gmail.com said...


I say many thanks to the father of the website admin I read this, because at this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his
Obat Batu Ginjal Yang Aman
Obat Penyakit Batu Empedu
Obat Batuk Darah Alami Yang Aman
Obat Bronkitis Yang Aman
Pengobatan Polip Serviks Herbal
Pengobatan Ginjal Kotor
Agen Ace Maxs Kuningan
Cara Menghilangkan Kesemutan
Obat Campak Alami
Obat Benjolan Di Selangkangan