Friday, October 12, 2007

Fall Foilage Photo Shoot

Here is a group of pictures from my shoot today up the canyon. I love the fall leaves and the changing colors. Thanks to my new reflecter and lens filter, these shots turned out awesome on an overcast door. The Hale family were the perfect photo subjects. If you would like to experience the same photo extravaganza the Hale family took, please call me at (hahahaha...seriously, do you really think I would put my personal number on the web?)...If you are interested, I would love to be your photographer!



3 SPLURTS:

Haley Hale said...

we looked at all the pictures again last night after we got home. I love them! and seriously, i was crying a little when we were watching the slideshow. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Carterista said...

I LOVE your pics, Haley! The couple shots really catch my eye, since I've been wanting one with my honey for some time now.

Nikki said...

Okay. You're hired. Do you do Frozen North pictures?