Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Study, Work, Eat, Sleep alittle...Study

I am pleased to announce that the MBA excursion that we have taken to Hawaii is now coming to a close...well maybe. Yes, Mark will be graduating on Sunday August 12th at the Stan Sherriff Center at University of Hawaii. This post is premature because any readers of this blog who are interested in coming, you are welcome to come that week and celebrate with us. As for leaving the island right after he graduates, that idea has changed from 90 percent sure to 68 percent sure. I will be updating my blog on this matter in the near future.

Mark finished up his last semester of classes the end of April. He now is working on a final internship and a local business consultation project. So, since he has finished classes, I thought I would get one last picture of him studying hard!

10 SPLURTS:

Leslie said...

We are so excited for you guys! Congratulations Mark! You're a hard worker and we think you are awesome.

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is such a huge accomplishment!!

A. said...

Well, we will be there 9 days later...is that close enough to celebrate? :) Congrats Mark!

68%, huh?

Jerin said...

Congratulations you big stud. :) I hope to be following you footsteps one of these years.

Haley Hale said...

I hope that his internship goes well, and that whoever he is doing it for doesn't work him too hard! Ha, ha! Congratulations, Mark!
(Please explain this 68% certainty...and did you move the couch?)

Jesse said...

Congrats Mark! I can only imagine how great that feels!

Nikki said...

Ahhh the end is in sight! Danny just has one and class after this one. And it has been a long, sleepless road. Yaa for Mark!

Carterista said...

GREAT!!! Not that I don't want you to move back to Utah, but if you stay in Hawaii, I can visit you next year! You have to stay in the same house, though, because then I could walk out to your beach whenever you start scrapbooking or quilting. :-)
Love, Cecilia

Anonymous said...

This indicates your gadget is now disconnected from the Pc.
High tones of roasted, toasty malts emanate from the glass as I attract it only inches from my nose.
Don't be concerned, the normal Application Store still functions.



Also visit my web blog Cydia apps ()

stitheet said...

x1b58k2o65 m0t37f8k50 y5g92d0n17 s5s50j5w22 u0p60m5t30 a0e64l1j86