Sunday, August 27, 2006

We Have Moved!!!

This is a picture of the extra bedroom...or the baby's bedroom. (My Mom made the quilt and gave it to me for my birthday).

This is a picture of the beach access from our dining room.
Here is a picture of the master bedroom. Around the corner to the right is the bathroom.
Here is a picture of the boy's room. My mom also made the quilt that you see hanging on the wall.











We finally found an place to rent that isn't tooooo (relatively speaking) outrageous for rent or too ghetto! I will be sending out our new address through e-mail. If you don't get it, I might not have your e-mail address correct, so just e-mail me to let me know if you got it or not.

The following are pictures of our new apartment. Our apartment is actually a duplex down on Kam. Hwy. We are right on the ocean and we have a great view of Temple beach from our dining room. Our new place has 3 1/2 bedrooms (the 1/2 is a loft space that is the size of a bedroom, but has no door) and 2 bathrooms. Although this townhouse is quite a bit bigger than our last apartment, it lacks storage space, so we are creatively trying to figure that one out. I have been recently informed that some of the airlines are having great deals on tickets to Hawaii, so if you want to come and stay the invitation is open, just let us know you are coming...and pack your bug spray (there seems to be a slight cockaroach and ant problem in this place. Last night Mark and I killed 5 2 1/2 inch to 3 inch cockaroaches and a million ants. Part of the home isn't sealed very well, so the bugs and other "friends" are finding their way in...but we are working on it.

5 SPLURTS:

Pop said...

We like the interior decorating. You'll need to send more pictures of the inside and out. How about some of the beach also. You did a good job on the move. We miss you guys.

Johnson Journal said...

Okay, honestly Erin, how do you keep your house so clean with two little boys and one on the way! My house looks like a pig sty compared to yours! The new place looks terrific! We definitely need to come visit.

Nikki said...

Wow, nice place! I have the same exact crib. And your cubbies in the boys' room look like our cubbies we got at Target, but we put colorful cloth bins in each cubby hole. I like the basket look though better.

Haley Hale said...

oh erin, if only your move could've been back to utah...i'm in the beading mood. your new place looks so good. i am always amazed at the way you make a place look so great. we miss you.

Shayleen Lunt said...

What an adorable looking apartment. (I'm sure that is what all the boys/men want to hear said about their new home:) I'm sorry about the cockroach problem - we had one in our last apartment and they just never fully went away until we moved.