Thursday, December 15, 2005

Packing To Go Home

Today I am packing to go home. Eventhough it is really cold in Utah, and I dislike the cold greatly, it just doesn't seem like Christmas without the bitter cold. We will be staying with my parents through the holidays. It just doesn't seem like Christmas without spending it at home in Pleasant Grove, UT.
Henry and I leave tomorrow evening and Mark and George will come out Sunday...tickets were cheaper that way.
This year we are fortunate to be able to spend Christmas Eve with my cousin Aley, his wife, Sarah and their daughter Audrey. Aley lives in Hawaii, but Sarah's family lives in Utah. They will be staying with Sarah's family over the holidays, but have decided to spend Christmas Eve with the Calabios. We are so excited to come home to visit. If any of you are in Utah during that time, please stop by and say hello!
See you in Utah...

1 SPLURTS:

Nikki said...

Wish we could be there too. And, um, you don't know what bitter cold is.