Monday, December 12, 2005

More Family Pictures from Thanksgiving
















Auntie Abbie Abbie and Auntie Gail cooking in the kitchen!!!














Me, the boys, Grandma and Auntie Janet at the City of Refuge Ampitheater.





















The boys with cousin Jarom Auna!
















Jarom, Auntie Danelle, Henry, Uncle Aley, and George



















Another picture of Auntie Abbie Abbie and Auntie Gail.

Spending time on the Big Island was such a neat experience. I enjoyed taking pictures of family!

2 SPLURTS:

Nikki said...

These are wonderful pictures! It makes me miss the family.

Adeeva Afsheen said...


I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Obat Benjolan Di Leher
Pengobtan Diabetes Herbal
Obat Syaraf Kejepit
Cara Mengobati Penyakit
Obat Alami Untuk Ibu Hamil Yang Aman
Obat Diabetes Melitus
Obat Tradisional Tumor Parotis
Obat Kanker Rahim Herbal
Obat Wasir Untuk Ibu Hamil
Obat Tumor Bibir Atau Mulut Yang Alami