Saturday, September 28, 2013

Remember When . . .

Remember when I used to blog?
When my posts were random, and sometimes witty?
Or not. Whatever. But you know what I'm saying, right?
There was a time when I blogged more frequently here, and less over there.

Well my friends, I realized that I kinda miss this old, random, and sometimes witty blog of mine. It's not that I no longer love shooting people and posting ridiculously fabulous images over there.
It's just, I miss you. (Cue swell of symphony music)

I want you to know I'll be hanging out here again. Now and then. And over there too.

There are a few more secrets left in me (like 70).

You don't want to miss those.

luv, erin

3 SPLURTS:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Erin, good to hear from you! Glad you'll be blogging here again.

ilima said...

Me. Me. I remember.

Charlie N. Holmberg said...

Well it's about darn time.