Today I'm in Albuquerque, New Mexico,
A wedding to shoot before I go,
Then I'll be headed back to my home state,
Lola the laptop and I have a hot date.
When I'm traveling there are things I do
five must have's when I'm flying or going by floo
1. I talk. I'm that annoying girl you meet on a plane that will talk your ear off and ask you completely inappropriately personal questions because I'm so curious. People are fascinating and I want to learn all about their lives. Recently I met an IT guru that works in the oil industry and a real estate tycoon that owns half of Arizona, but likes to wear Tommy Bahama shirts, shorts, and slippa's (flip flops for those not from Hawaii.)
2. I watch. I like to go and sit and just watch. And not just the hotties, but anyone . . . like sweet homeless guy at the Starbucks in Huntington.
3. I shop. I have a thing for shoes. Ok, yes, it may be a problem. Please don't share this with my hubby, but the last two trips I went on to visit Jessie I bought a total of seven pairs of shoes. Really, it's Jessie who is to blame. Right?
4. I laugh. Mostly this happens when I'm watching people because people can be so dang funny. Or what they're wearing can be funny. I get that this makes me sound like a mean girl, but how can I not laugh when a guy cruises down Huntington Beach Main street wearing only lederhosen and he's drunk as a skunk? Funny stuff.
5. I eat. To clarify, I eat candy. My favorite thing about going to new places is finding their local candy shops. Who doesn't like candy? Candy is my favorite.
So really, as you can see I'm just like you and probably quite a bit more boring. I want to know what you like to do when you're on vacation or traveling around for your job. Care to share? Or whatever, just leave a spam comment. I'm a beggar, not a chooser.