Tuesday, October 23, 2012

best. song. ever.

Truth: I love One Direction.

If I was a fifteen year old girl I would start screaming into a near seizure every time the song You Don't Know You're Beautiful came on the radio. Oh wait. Uh, yeah, I guess that can happen when you're not fifteen.

Anyway . . . recently the leader of my church gave an address, and simply said that every young woman should be told she is beautiful and know she is.

A group of ridiculously awesome young men got together and decided to take those words to heart. And they made this video that is painfully awkward, but so so so endearing. So I had to share.



10 SPLURTS:

ilima said...

I'm just going to pretend I didn't see that first sentence of your post. Ahem.

That was the most awkward and amazing video ever! I loved it. Those boys are awesome.

Peggy Eddleman said...

I saw this a couple of days ago, and LOVED it! Those young men are awesome-- awkwardness and all.

Anonymous said...

Haha, I just want to pinch all of their little cheeks. LOL

Charlie N. Holmberg said...

HA HA AWKWARD. Love it.

Tara Tyler said...

awwwwwww! love it!

ps, i awarded you, sweetie!

Cristina said...

that was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JoMamma said...

I loved it. Very fun.

Sara B. Larson said...

I thought these young men were so brave and awesome to do this when I first saw it. Love it!

Iain said...

the one positive thing I can say about one direction is that they are spending more time in the States, and that means they are not over here. lol

keishkaylaaazzalea@gmail.com said...


I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his

Kurang Tidur Dapat Sebabkan Diabetes Dan Obesitas
Batu Empedu Datang Setelah Melahirkan? Ini Penyebabnya
Cara Alami Membuat Luka Caesar Cepat Sembuh
Sayuran Mengandung Serat Tinggi Baik Bagi Penderita Wasir
Buah Buahan Yang Mengandung Banyak Antioksidan
Manfaat Perawatan Susu Bagi Kesehatan Kulit Wajah Anda