Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Lucky 13!

First off, I want to say THANK YOU to all you guys that are new followers. I feel so happy, and weird, and weirdly happy about all your cyber-friendliness. I'm pumped to read blogs tomorrow and see what's going on in the blogger world. Today though, no reading for me.

Why?

Today is my lucky 13.
Mark, my hunky hubby, and I were married on this day thirteen years ago.

So if you'll excuse me, I have someone to go hang with. And when I say "hang" I really mean "make out" . . . and when I say "make out" I really mean we're going to the movies. Because that's what you do when you've been married for thirteen years.

Check you later.

38 SPLURTS:

Julie Daines said...

Have fun!

Tobi Summers said...

Aw, congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! enjoy the luckiness of 13!

Sara B. Larson said...

Happy anniversary Erin! I hope you have a wonderful day. :)

Kyra Lennon said...

Happy anniversary! Hope you have a lovely day!

Angela Cothran said...

That is so true! I think my hubby and I went to dinner for our 13th :) Congrats! That is an accomplishment in this world.

Emily R. King said...

Happy anniversary! Enjoy lucky 13.

Jessie Humphries said...

Wow, your old! :).

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations! And yes, after that many years, that is what couples do.

Amanda Olivieri said...

Yay, happy anniversary!!

Peggy Eddleman said...

Hahaha! Have fun making out at the movies! (Because I know that's what you STILL do at the movies. ;))

What are you seeing? Don't let it be Chronicle.

Patti said...

Happy Anniversary. 13 has always been a lucky number for me.

Jennie Bennett said...

Congrats! Make sure you force something romantic on him ;)

Jaime Morrow said...

Happy Anniversary to you both! :D

Shallee said...

Aw, happy anniversary! Enjoy your movie. ;)

Mark said...

Congrats on your big day:) Neat blog, I just came over form Emily's.

Small Town Shelly Brown said...

Congrats. I hope the movie is good...and by movie I mean, 'make-out'

Just SO said...

Sit in the very back row and then you can make out! Happy Anniversary!

Carol Kilgore said...

I'm a new follower and over here from Emily King's blog. Nice to meet you!

Precy Larkins said...

Happy Anniversary! :) Have fun making out, er, watching your movie!

Charlie N. Holmberg said...

Congrats!!! Anniversaries are the best ;)

Chelsea said...

Congrats!

Leigh Covington said...

LOL! Happy Anniversary! Don't make out in the theater - save that for when you get home :)

Jenny Woolf said...

Hope you had fun, whatever you did, haha!

A. said...

Happy Anniversary! Have fun gettin' lucky. ;)

Jeremy Bates said...

Make-out means going to the movies? lol That's definitely hilarious. Well, at least I know what I'll be doing if I ever get married and stay blissfully wed for 13 years.

Melissa Pearl said...

Happy Anniversary. Have fun making out :)

Love your blog so much. You're awesome.

Coleen Patrick said...

Hi stopping by via Emily's blog! Happy to find your blog--and congrats on your anniversary :)

WilyBCool said...

Congratulations!!! I love the marriage thing... My lovely bride and I will be celebrating our 22 year this month. ;D

Botanist said...

Happy anniversary!

Melissa Sugar said...

Have fun at the movies. I hope it is a double feature. Lucky 13, don't you know it. I was born on Friday the 13th and I firmly believe the number 13 is lucky. I think it is so cute that ya'll still make out after 13 years.

Congratulations.

Alexis Bass said...

Aw, Happy Anniversary? What movie did you end up seeing??

Sophia Chang said...

Weeee!

My boyfriend and I are not married and only together 3.5 years and we already go to the movies instead of making out. And only on Sun or Tue, when it's cheap tickets night.

Ah, settled bliss.

Sarah Tokeley said...

Awww, hope you had a wonderful day :-)

Lily Cate said...

Congrats lucky 13ers!!
Hope it was a great film :) Or at least a fun one :D
We have our 10th anniversary coming up, which is wild.

Stacy Henrie said...

Happy anniversary! Congrats on 13 years.

JoMamma said...

Hope you enjoyed the "movie"

Kayleen said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!! (13 exclamation points) ;)