Friday, August 26, 2011

ruby and the giant peach.

Across the street from where I live is a half acre lot filled with peach trees. For the last three summers in a row I've been blessed with a crate of the most delectable, mouth-watering peaches from the small orchard. My kids and I have made peach fruit leather, peach jam, peach syrup and smoothies of all design. But what I've found is I like a peach best when I can sink my teeth into one fresh picked off the tree.


As soon as I brought in the bowl, my little girl was asking for one. She likes them just like me. Enjoy the photo spew...she was too cute to stop snapping pictures.







She's my little sweet peach.



5 SPLURTS:

A. said...

So adorable! i can't wait to love on her. I jsut love how she's holding it with both hands. Like she's holding the whole world! So cute!

Bobbi said...

I brought home a truck load of peaches from a produce auction earlier this summer. My little Eden couldn't keep her hands off them! Thing of it was, she kept taking two bites and then leaving the dern things all over the house! I was finding half eaten peaches EVERYWHERE!!! I finally had to lock them in the basement of the cabin until I could get them all canned. Great photos, by the way...as always!

i'm erin. said...

Bobbi! I'm so friggin jealous of all your peaches. Yum. but I totally understand. Ruby will eat half and dump it. And then there is sticky peach juice everywhere.

Shari said...

We have a peach tree in our back yard. I LOVE it. And I agree--there's nothing like a fresh peach right off the tree.

Your Ruby is adorable!

keishkaylaaazzalea@gmail.com said...



Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Suplemen Pelangsing Herbal
Suplemen Peremajaan Kulit
Obat Herbal Penyakit Gastritis
Obat Herbal Patah Tulang
Jenis Suplemen Yang Baik Dikonsumsi Ibu Hamil
Suplemen Kesehatan Tulang
Obat Tradisional Penurun Kolesterol
Suplemen Penurun Kolesterol Dalam Darah
Suplemen Penurun Kolesterol Tinggi
Green World Blueberry Concentrate