Thursday, May 12, 2011

food glorious food...and other conference pictures

In January I stopped eating sugar and drinking caffine. Well, mostly. Alright, so it was a little hard when we went on vacation to California, and then even harder when Harts (my city's beloved gas station) has free drink day, but the hardest when I went to a writing conference last week and EVERYBODY was drinking and eating what I wanted.

So yeah, I broke down. I drank the Diet Coke and ate the M&Ms. I swear I wasn't thinking about food and soda the whole time, but when I look back at the pictures I took, I wonder if maybe I was just fooling myself.

You decide.

 That's a snickers.
 Yeah, and a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup. Yum.
 An apple. So I was trying to stay healthy...at least in thought.
 Soda!!!
 Food, glorious Food!
 Yes a gummy worm. And sadly, if she offered it to me I would have eaten it from her nose.
These may be the unfortunates that didn't win a Whitney at the 2011 Whitney Awards,
but I just see them as Cheesecake lovers.

Yes, I'm guilty of being a food lover.
Sigh.
luv, erin

6 SPLURTS:

Just SO said...

I'm concerned that you really would have eaten that from her nose.

Looks like it was way fun! Now I want a pretzel....

TanuvasaCasa said...

holy smokes...no sugar or caffeine. That's my dream but I'm far too chicken to try it! How about you write a bloggity on that and tell us all the pro's so that I finally can get strong enough to try it...for a week.

Kristine said...

Hahaha! Peggy is going to LOVE that photo of her! lolo
And, Erin, you have a problem. I do too, so I'm not pointing fingers, I'm saying we should start a support group. Haha!

Rianna said...

i love food too. I love junk food. but I don't have enough will power like you.

Sara B. Larson said...

That reminds me... I was going to ask you about those hot tamales we ate at the movie. When I got home, I thought, "Hey, wait! Isn't she on a sugar free diet?" ;)

Ashera barbara said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Obat Kulit Supaya Lebih Bersih Dan Sehat
Obat Pilek Menahun
Obat Alami Batu Empedu
Obat Lupus
Obat Ginjal Bocor
Obat Infeksi Lambung
Penyebab TBC Kelenjar
Obat Gatal Bibir Vagina
Cara Menghilangkan Infeksi Jantung
Obat Penyakit Jantung