Sunday, April 17, 2011

hot sister of hair.

There are many things that I covet. The number one thing being: My Sister's HAIR!
If you don't know who she is, you can check her out:

As I was saying, she has Hair. Loads of it, and I have none. When we were younger I was convinced my hair was thin because of her mean, hair-pulling, older-sister ways. I see now that I lucked out and got the bum, thin-hair gene which isn't helped when I eat sugar or caffiene...there will be another post on this conundrum later...as I was saying, Nikki has awesomely thick hair. I love it and I'm jealous of it.
Confession over. Here she is.
A head full of hair, and smokin' hot.

This picture was taken during the Summerill Family Trip to SO-CAL 2011...also, there will be many of these pics to follow. Stay tuned all your 2 readers!

5 SPLURTS:

Kristine said...

She does have nice hair, but Erin, yours is so beautiful! Not many people can go a week without showering and have as gorgeous hair as you do! :)

Kayleen said...

So pretty!

Nikki said...

lol! You can't even see my hair much in this pic. haha

Kristine makes a VERY good point. And I was totally just thinking the same thing about my little girl and her unwashed hair.

Dakrat said...

Now there's a hottie!

Ashera barbara said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Obat Kulit Supaya Lebih Bersih Dan Sehat
Obat Pilek Menahun
Obat Alami Batu Empedu
Obat Lupus
Obat Ginjal Bocor
Obat Infeksi Lambung
Penyebab TBC Kelenjar
Obat Gatal Bibir Vagina
Cara Menghilangkan Infeksi Jantung
Obat Penyakit Jantung