Thursday, March 03, 2011

where i've been.

Weather Forecast: It's yucky. Yep, that's the technical term when the wind's blowing and rain pelts my windows in angry fat drops. The sky, not the lovely inky blue of Key Biscayne, but a mottled gray, mocks me and my newly acquired tan. Fine, sunburn. Dang, I thought my part Hawaiian skin would hold up better than that. I guess I should've listened to that creepy 90's song and actually worn sunscreen.


Here's where I've been for the last week.
Did you miss me? Loathe the cyber-silence I left you in?
(No need to answer that question, lest I fall into an even deep pit of moaning and misery.) 

But, I'm back now.
You've been warned.
Bring on the posts.

luv, erin

7 SPLURTS:

Peggy said...

I missed you.

i'm erin. said...

Aw Peggy, I missed you too.

Kayleen said...

sweet photo! yes! where in the world have you been?!

Shari said...

Wherever you were, it's gorgeous!

Julie said...

I HAVE missed you. Glad you're back.

Miss Eliza Shumway said...

i have missed you and i love you :)

Ashera barbara said...

Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Obat Gairah Pria
Pengobatan Asma
Obat Insomnia Akut Terapi Susah Tidur
Kualitas Produk Greend World
Obat Pilek Menahun Pada Anak
Cara Menjaga Ginjal Agar Tetap Sehat
Obat Sembelit Dan Memperlancar BAB
Obat Penambah Sistem Kekebalan Tubuh
Suplemen Alami Penghilang Rasa Lelah
Obat Pembersih Ginjal Kotor Alami
Obat Meningkatkan Kekebalan Tubuh Pada Penderita HIV Atau Aids