Monday, January 17, 2011

keep your head.

Last time I took a family photo of my kids, I had to swap out three of the four heads to get an image that I could blow up. It was murder getting the kids to look at me, and by the end of the session I wanted to retreat to my room and hide from those kids. 
So today when the kids stayed home from school, I thought it would be an awesome fun time to try to take another picture. Thanks to Intern for assisting, and a lot of gumballs, I finally snapped a picture of all my kids looking in my direction and looking happy. Phew! It only took 123 images to get this one. 
But hey, I got it, right?

I hope you enjoy it because it's worth gold to me. 
 

7 SPLURTS:

Scott & Ali said...

Your daughter is beautiful!

tammy said...

Excellent photo! I can't believe how big Ruby looks!

Shari said...

Beautiful!

Misty said...

This picture is so precious! You have such cute kids!

Peggy said...

You've got yourself some seriously beautiful kids! Congrats on getting them all to look the same direction at the same time. Quite a feat!

intern marie said...

Thats RIGHT! Go Freakin awesome INTERN!!

Kayleen said...

BeE-U-ti-FuL!

Words cannot express how much i love this picture! :)