Tuesday, November 02, 2010

2 years ago...

Two years ago today I looked like a human blotation device. This little baby girl was a week overdue and my patience expired a month before that. I wanted and waited for a little girl, and now that she was on the way, frankly, she was taking too long to come. But finally, in the wee hours of a Sunday morning, I woke up because I peed myself...well, turns out it wasn't pee but water. The amniotic kind. Of my four kiddos, she's the only one that came because the my water broke. It was totally cool, but kind of gross. 

Anyway enough grodiness. Two years have passed in a flash, and now my sweet baby is looking more like a little girl instead of a baby. Which makes me sad and happy all at once. I love my Ruby and I'm so grateful to have her in my life. She's sweet and sassy and friendly and fun. Happy Birthday sweetie. 


17 SPLURTS:

Kayleen said...

happy birthday sweet little ruby!

Just SO said...

Happy Birthday Ruby!!! She is adorable!

Rach said...

I love those sweet cheeks. WHAT a cutie pie. And those tights are AWESOME!

JoMamma said...

I can't believe it has been two years! When you were pregnant we hung out all the time.

She is so beautiful. Happy Birthday Ruby!

tammy said...

Flipping adorable!! Happy 2.0 Ruby Dooby!!

Shari said...

She is soooooo cute!

Weight Family said...

Yeah, she is seriously so cute!

Nikki said...

Happy Birthday Ruby Dooby Doo!

Ella said...

Happy Birthday Ruby!! She is absolutely Beautiful!!!

Sara B. Larson said...

She is just too darn cute! Love that little girl. :)

The Dixon Family said...

She is really adorable, I love how she hid her face in her hands.

Robyn said...

Happy Birthday Ruby! (Way to break your forgetful streak Erin!)

kellieanne said...

Happy Birthday Ruby girl! I want your tights.

Nick and Emily said...

very very cute! Nick said, "Wow, Ruby is a really cute little girl!"

Peggy said...

She is a seriously beautiful girl. I can't believe she's two!

Brianna said...

oh my ....adorable!

A. said...

How did I miss this post? Happy belated birthday Ruby Dooby!!!