Monday, September 27, 2010

let's get to the fat of it.

I'll be honest, I've been a little on the porky side since the wedding season has been full swing and I haven't cared much. That is, until yesterday when my pants didn't fit. Dang it. Don't you hate that feeling? Where has my inner Jillian Michaels been?

Today I decided to STOP IT. (See what I mean here).

So, Mark and I went running this evening. I ran two miles, and died a little. But in the end, the part of me that was left felt a little bit better.

Am I going to pull a Drew Carey? (See what I mean here)

Maybe not. But I'm back in it ya'll. And maybe the next time I see you, I will be wearing my pants. Um, you know what I mean, right?

luv, erin

5 SPLURTS:

JoMamma said...

Your green pants didn't fit? That could really be a problem those suckers are very stretchy.

i'm erin. said...

I know, right? ha ha...no the green ones always fit, that's why I keep them around.

Stacey said...

Oh Erin I just love ya! Go get em! You and I both will be on the weight loss train!

Kellie said...

I need to be on board that train too! I swear, our bodies are just gettin ready to hybernate or something! Although I've seen you and you are too skinny, dumb butt!

Aldea Aundy said...

Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Jamu Pelangsing Green World
Nutrisi Sehat Untuk Pertumbuhan Anak
Nutrisi Untuk Diet Sehat
Obat Herbal Penggemuk Badan
Obat Migrain Menahun
Obat Herbal Pengencer Darah
Obat Herbal Pelancar Buang Air Besar
Cara Ampuh Atasi Jerawat Dengan Cepat
Suplemen Untuk Kekebalan Tubuh
Suplemen Untuk Masa Pertumbuhan Anak