Thursday, August 05, 2010

stage fright...to pee or not to pee, that is the question.

I was talking to a certain individual last night who shall remain nameless despite notable hottieness. The conversation went a little bit like this:


"I was talking to so-and-so today."
"Oh really?" said by me with bland enthusiasm. "When?"
"Well, we were in the restroom?"
"What?" Me, a little more intrigued. Do men talk in the restroom? I hadn't ever considered that. I mean, sometimes I talk to my friends while we're sitting around paying the water bill. But sometimes it's weird. And I have one friend that flat out doesn't talk while porcelain relaxin' at the same time. In fact, she doesn't even go into the public facilities with me. She'll wait outside while I conduct my business, and then once I'm done, she'll go and attend to her matters down south. Get my meaning?

To be blunt, she's got a case of stage fright. Or something.
Anyway, back to my story. The aforementioned sir hot-a-lot walked into a stall to 'pay the water bill'. Once in there another individual of the same gender struck up a conversation. Then Mr. Lover had to bail out because he too, like my non-powder room-sharing-has-to-go-it-alone friend, was caught unaware. Can  you say, STAGE FRIGHT?

It's never happened to me. So I guess I'm cool like that. But I did laugh at Mc-hottie's issue.
Have a happy Thursday.
luv, erin

6 SPLURTS:

Carterista said...

It's called a "Shy Bladder." The potty is not a stage.

i'm erin. said...

Celia, you know I'm talking about you, right? ha ha ha.

Sara B. Larson said...

I'm sure your mchottie is thrilled that you just shared that, too. ;)

Peggy said...

Maybe when you hold the title of "Fastest Pee in the West," you tend to have less of a shy bladder than others do. I'm just sayin'.

JoMamma said...

I can use the bathroom with others in the restroom (not stall), but I refuse to talk to them, or on my cell phone while I am on the throne. If only I could get my kids to understand this.

Jason, Tiffany, and the Crew said...

Just never use the 3rd stall down...remember that?! Ha,ha! -Tiffany