Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Five pounds for Sage Brush

Last week, me and the gaggle-o-Summerills drove up to Central Washington for a vacation (in other words, my sister lives there so it was free staying)...(oh, and of course we wanted to see them).

I know what you're thinking. Central Washington, bah! But really, it's not all that bad. If you're a lover of wide open spaces and a plethora of sage brush, then you should consider moving to Grant County. There's a lot of that type of thing there, as shown in the images below.

But other than that, here's a list of the top 5 things I acquired on this year's trip to Washington:

1. 5 pounds (added directly to my gluteus area thanks to road-tripping)

2. Citizens for Humanity jeans -- I found these at the coolest store called Urban Archeology (unfortunately, the aforementioned jeans no longer fit because of the aforementioned 5 pound weight gain. sigh.)

3. No need for gothic eye-shadow (due to dark circles from driving all day and night long)

4. Sass-a-frass, crab-tastic, baby girl (no naps + plus bad fever from random virus or too much sun + mass amounts of road-tripping food (i.e. candy) = demonic baby girl)

5. The desire to watch people make out at a point blank range (or NOT! Hello Twilight movie makers, could there please be more up-close, tight enough to see nose hair shots, make-out scenes? I really love those and they don't make me feel vomity-sick or pedophilic at all.)


6 SPLURTS:

Kristine said...

Um... I think you just got a spam comment...

Anyway, That's awesome! I love the pictures.

Lindsey said...

I tote agree about twilight--the whole time I felt like I needed to sit back further in my seat so the holes in the actor's faces, i.e. nostrils, didn't overtake me.

Julianne said...

amen about the movie! Did every single actor in the movie have to have a close-up kiss? I started putting my hand up in front of my face and gagging like a ten year old boy every time someone kissed. And the Bella/Edward kisses were excruciatingly awkward. Ugh.

And I am very glad you're back.

Sara B. Larson said...

I couldn't agree more about the kissing! Yuck!! Although, I did think the Jacob/Bella kiss was good. But every single Edward/bella kiss made me want to vomit in my mouth a little bit. Gross, gross. Glad I'm not the only one who felt that way.

Also, sorry about the demon-baby on your trip. Having been on many roadtrips since Gavin was born, I feel your pain. Good luck fitting back into your Citizens! ;) I know you can do it.

pickle said...

while reading this, It made me laugh to rest a bit. I hope I can do what you've finished. I am pretty busy as always and sometimes I almost forgot myself. Oh Sara you are right(evil laugh) I love edwadr but not bella. She's flirt. .

Unknown said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Suplemen Pelangsing Herbal
Suplemen Peremajaan Kulit
Obat Herbal Penyakit Gastritis
Obat Herbal Patah Tulang
Jenis Suplemen Yang Baik Dikonsumsi Ibu Hamil
Suplemen Kesehatan Tulang
Obat Tradisional Penurun Kolesterol
Suplemen Penurun Kolesterol Dalam Darah
Suplemen Penurun Kolesterol Tinggi
Green World Blueberry Concentrate