Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Stop and enjoy the view.

Since I started shooting weddings I've made it a tradition to snap a shot of the wedding view. A few weeks ago, I shot a wedding at the Mt. Timpanogos temple in American Fork, UT. This is the same temple Mark and I got married 11 1/2 years ago. And finally, I captured it in a picture that I like. 
I love the cherry blossoms on the tree and the sun coming up behind the temple. 
Lovely. 


Hope you have an awesome Wednesday.
Oh, and on a side note: I finished editing my book, STALKING 101, for a second time and now I'm on to a third edit! But I have my fingers crossed that this will be the book to get published. Sigh. If not, I'll just write another. 

luv, erin

11 SPLURTS:

Just SO said...

That is a seriously beautiful picture! Great shot.

JoMamma said...

The picture is amazing. I'm glad you have been keeping yourself busy so you won't miss me to much. One day we will hang out again.

Weight Family said...

Hey. Will you be allowing others to buy that picture? I love it.

Peggy said...

Awesome pic!

And it will get published.

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

Beautiful picture Erin... I'm sorry to tell you though,:-) this is my temple. Sterling, me and our first daughter Kaylie were the very first family to be sealed in the Mt. Timp temple. It was awesome, the cute little ladies in the nursery gave kaylie all of this stuff saying first baby sealed in the temple. I love this Temple!

Sara B. Larson said...

Wow, that is gorgeous!! You should enlarge and frame it... and give it to me. he he. I watched that temple being built with my FarMor (my swedish Grandma who wasn't a member) from her deck in PG. She died when I was 14 and that temple has always had special significance to me. I received my Endowment there. :-)

I'm very excited for STALKING 101! I was just about to email you back. Doing it now. :-)

Stacy Henrie said...

Love the picture! And congrats on your edits, Erin.

RaShelle Workman said...

Hey Erin, what a gorgeous picture. You really are a talented lady. FYI, in case you didn't know, which I'm sure you did. LOL Congrats the the editing. I'm in the market for an exciting book to read, so if ya need a beta, just holla. LOL =D

kellieanne said...

This is most definitely a picture you need to let people purchase! I love it!

i'm erin. said...

Kellie! That is awesome. I didn't know that. If you want a copy of the pic, just let me know and I'll email you the high res.

Jay Weight said...

Whenare you going to let me read your book?