Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Another Post?

I know what you're thinking.  She doesn't post for like a month and then puts up two in one day...WTfreak?
Well, it's because I just finished editing Karly and Rob's bridal images and I am in love.
They are my favorite, and I want you to check them out.
I mean,

only if you want to.
Uh, this feels all wierd like we're dating . . .
anyway, if you want to check it out, I've posted them on my photography blog:


Does this make me like a total blog addict? 
sigh. 

3 SPLURTS:

JoMamma said...

Very romantic picture. I'll have to check out your other blog

Peggy said...

Oh, my gosh! It's like you got a wind machine for the shot! How freakin perfect.

Aldea Aundy said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Mengobati Alami Nyeri Sendi
Krim Jerawat Terbaik
Obat Alami Sakit Maag Kronis
Obat Sakit Tenggorokan Berkepanjangan
Obat Membersihkan Rahim Kotor Tanpa Kuret
Cara Mengatasi Gigi Berlubang
Obat Herbal Katup Jantung Bermasalah
Obat Herbal Untuk Penyakit Kanker Serviks
Cara Mencegah Penyempitan Pembuluh Darah Jantung
Obat Alami Radang Usus Besar