Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Ally Condie is Giving it Away.

Now, one might think the title of this post may or may not draw the attention of unwanted, older, possibly hairy, but pretty much grody guys, I, however, think it imperative to be up front.  So grody-guy attention or not, I want everyone out there to head over to ALLY CONDIE'S site, because the girl is giving away a book.  Her newest book, Being Sixteen, just came out in stores and is A-MAY-ZING. 
Ok, to be honest, I have not yet read it . . . but only because I haven't picked it up from the library, or won my own copy (hint, hint, Ally.) 

So head on over, post a comment, follow her blog, and WIN!

(This here, is a picture of Ally)

4 SPLURTS:

Melony said...

Awww...she's so beautiful! Who took that awesome picture??? ;) **Headed over there now**

Allyson Condie said...

Oh my goodness, Erin, you are killing me.

And yes, give yourself some photo credit! You're the best!

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Laggin Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Hastily Find HD Movies, PC Games, MP3s, Applications & Download Them @ Accelerated Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]

Aubrey said...

What a cute picture of Ally! Yay Ally!