Monday, January 18, 2010

Roo-JO

Roo - Jo (Not to be confused with Cujo, Stephen King's rabid killer dog from 1983).  Ruby is my dearie darling, baby girl who is now over a year old.  Sigh. 

It's next to impossible to get a picture of her looking at the camera.  Those of you with wild toddlers can totally understand.  In fact, yesterday in church, Ruby got out of our pew and ran all the way to the front, giggling and squealing as she ran.  AGH!  In front of the entire congregation I had to chase the little girl-animal down.  In one fell swoop, I had her in my arms.  But much to my chagrin, she didn't go quietly.  Oh no.  That girl squealed like a piggy all the way from the front of the chapel to the back. 

So without further ado, here's my little Roo. 

11 SPLURTS:

Kristina P. said...

Seriously, she is beautiful.

JoMamma said...

Very Beautiful. She did not like it when I tried to take her on Saturday. I guess my child abducting skills need improvement.

Peggy said...

Oh, my gosh! That is one beautiful girl! I love the pointed toes.

A. said...

Too cute! And you can definitely tell her and Teddy are siblings. :)

HAPPY DAYS said...

she is so cute and so big lol she looks just like u love u guys love alaina

Shayleen Lunt said...

Such a cutie. Erin, I am looking for some prints to hang in my living room. I want stuff with "meaning." Do you have any scenic shots of things around PG like the "G" or Timp Mountain or something else that reminds me of "home?" emai me. shayleenlunt@gmail.com
Thanks!

Nikki said...

I find it hard to believe that a doll like her could do anything so scandalous or irreverent. :P

Kayleen said...

She is growing up so fast! Darling photo!

tammy said...

Ruby's toes are calling me.....

Shari said...

She's sooooo cute. I think she's going to be a dancer. Nice point on the toes.

Fullmer Family said...

Little Ruby is so adorable!! If she was mine...Geeze, she'd get anything and everything she ever asked for or even looked at...I couldn't resist her!! :) She's got great genes!