Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Jackson--the reason for two posts in one day.

Really, I've gotten lazy about posting.  Every four days or so, something will come to mind...like poop (see earlier blog post of the day) but other than that, my mind is mostly a blank slate. 
So today when I opened my pictures folder and found this:

I couldn't resist posting again.  His little blue eyes were so captivating, that I found myself scanning through the entire picture file. 

And so I figured, well, since it's my second post of the day maybe just one more indulgence, like this:

But after I fell in love with his little puppy shoes, I decided, what the hey, why not post MORE.  And More.  And More.
 Hence, that's why the rest of the post is all pictures of Jackson, the sweet baby boy of Tammy and Jason, who trusted me to take Connor's pictures and preserve the memory of him being 2 1/2 months old.











And to top it all off, this last picture stole my breath away and made me think, aww,
would it be so bad to have one more baby? 
Just one sweet cuddly newborn to hug and love on?
(ok, rest assured there will be no more babies produced from this factory . . .
but still, this next picture is my favorite.)



15 SPLURTS:

Ella said...

Very Cute! Wish I had some Of baby O like that!!

tammy said...

AAARRGGGHHH!! Holy cow! My boy is SUPERCUTE!! Of course, this is not news to me, but now, because of your exceptional photographical skills, and your blog-posting abilities, the rest of the world can now see what I have known all along!!

(on a side note, these were seriously so sweet that I shed tears!! Thanks tons Erin!!)

Krystal said...

Love it! It's given me some inspiration for things to try with my 4 month old. You know, he's not a newborn anymore, but not able to sit up so I've felt a little at a loss at to how to pose him. Great pics!

Krystal said...

Oh yeah, and are all the pictures at your house? What do you do to get such a nice clean, white background, or do you just have white walls?

Sara said...

So cute!! You are very talented, in a multitude of ways, only one of which is photography. Mwuhahaha...

Cruise to the Max said...

Hey Krystal,

Yes, these are all at my house.

I have beige colored walls, and I cleaned off my bed and put a white sheet on it. Then I photographed him near one edge of the bed so there would be the white behind him. I used an open aperture so the background would seriously blur.

tina said...

Those pictures are so precious. Love them. Great work, as always! :)

Nikki said...

What a GORGEOUS baby! He is just so sweet! And those eyes! THOSE EYES!

Peggy said...

Awwww! I love Tammy! I think anyone who didn't know her and saw that last picture would love her, too. So very sweet!

And oh, my gosh! Those eyes are AMAZING!!! What a freaking adorable baby.

tammy said...

I'm back. I can't stop looking at these pics! Every single one tugs at my heart strings!! Thanks again, Erin!

Krystal said...

Awesome! Thanks Erin.

kellieanne said...

Great photography! Great subject to take pictures of! Great "subject maker" in the last photo. I love it all!

Jordan and Jandee said...

Love these, beautiful pics. And oh yes, those puppy slippers are the cutest.

Junior and Marissa said...

ERIN SUMMERILL!!! First off, I was taken aback when I heard of your disgust with cookie dough. I SOOO pictured you a girl to sit down with a bowl and go to town. More importantly, I take Brayden to preschool in Lindon two days a week, I'm like right around the corner from you. We NEED to get together. It's been WAY to long. So when we gonna play?

Brittany said...

Erin you are amazing! You are definitely taking pictures of our baby when she comes!