I hope your Christmas was wonderful and beautiful and filled with moments of joy. I thought I'd share our Christmas at a Glance.
1. This year, the boys woke up at 3:37am filled with the excitement that Santa came. You ever say things you don't think out too well when your exhausted, like, "He's going come take everything back if you don't get back in bed!" Well, I did. From 3:37 am to 6:35 am they flitted in and out of my room asking if it was time yet. Finally I gave in, got up, whipped out the camera and took this picture on Christmas morning.
2. Shoes speak to me. They call me, willing me towards their display to touch them, love them, and slip them on my feet. So
my jaw dropped to the floor when Mark suprised me with these wonders. Not only did that man buy me a super cute pair of shoes, but he proved himself to be brilliant by buying them in black and brown. I can't wait to wear them this year to the writing class.
3. If I couldn't have shoes in my life, I'd be seriously SAD. But, the only thing that could pull me from that depression would be BOOKS! I love a good book....so much so, I'm often late to my aerobics class because I'm chatting with the ladies in the daycare about the hottest book out there. Sigh. Mark, the boys, and my Mom went through my 100 books to read list on Good Reads, and picked out these page turners.
4. I have two friends who just jumped up the friend ladder to SABFF (super-amazing-best-friends-forever) because DANG, look at what they gave me. Could you find anything more beautiful, more mouth watering, more seductive, than these beauties? Since I got them, I haven't taken them off...well today I showered, but that doesn't count.
5. And last, Santa brought the 'kids' a Wii. Can you see who liked it the most?
What did you get for Christmas? What did you like the most?