Sunday, December 06, 2009

I'm not Crazy...maybe obsessed...

First off, if you think I've fallen off the face of the planet that is not totally incorrect.  (ha ha snort...I'm laughing at my own Fantasy joke)  Besides the blast I've been having taking pictures and hanging out with totally wacky cool families, I've devoted the rest of my time to writing.  I just finished my second novel this year and now I'm in the editing process.  Do I think this will go anywhere?  Well, I'd be dumb to devote a year of my time to working on something that I thought had no future.  But in all honesty, I'll just be happy to have a finished product that I'm pleased with.  If an agent or editor likes it, than that's icing on the cake.  (Alright, that's more than that...that would be AMAZING.)  But on the off chance no one likes it, I won't be too broken hearted. 

I just thought I'd put that out there to the bloggy world.  I'm sorry I've been such a dead beat and I promise to share more poop stories soon...when the editing is complete. 

8 SPLURTS:

Kristina P. said...

Hey, I am trying to put together a post for tomorrow or Wednesday highlighting the businesses of my bloggy friends. I would love to add you. You are only going to be doing weddings, right?

Stacey said...

Erin, writing is no small thing! I am so impressed with you getting your book done! I still need to do that. Sigh. You're awesome!

Weight Family said...

Hey, I want to read it. Can I? Did you finish Jay's book?

i'm erin. said...

Kristina, Yes! That would be awesome

Kristine said...

I have been enjoying your pic posts though! Have fun with the writing!

Peggy said...

I've been feeling like there is something missing in my life, but I haven't been able to figure out what it was, exactly...

Until I read this post, and then I realized, it's poop stories from Erin that I'm missing!

Kayleen said...

I miss you but I'm proud of you for being so diligent in your writing! We'll have to plan another ladies night out and celebrate. And I still want to read your book!!!! :)

AS Amber said...

Hey girl! Remember me? Amber Stubbs. We were room moms together when our kids were in first grade. I saw your link on Kristina's blog. She's one of my really good friends!

Cute blog! I need some pictures done...but I'm chubby! Good to see you in blog land!