Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thank You...and goodbye.

I'm so thankful for you all!  There have been days when I've felt down, and I've read the most wonderful comments from you.  I'm blessed to have such wonderful friends and family.  So my Thanksgiving post is to all the awesome families that have shared their time with me over the last year.  I've enjoyed meeting so many of you and shooting you.  I'm sad to say I won't be shooting families any more.  (well...I should never say never...so let's just say I'm cutting back.)  Next year I'll be focusing on weddings, so I'm sad to say goodbye to the many families that I've shot.  Thank you for keeping me busy and having faith in my shooting abilities.  Thank you for the great times!  ...call me when your kids get married...

Wood family, I love your dog.  Here's your peek.  I'll be emailing you later. 

Luv, erin

3 SPLURTS:

Kristina P. said...

Gorgeous family! Happy Thanksgiving!

Sherry said...

What the.... I'm glad I got you when I did. You will be sorely missed BUT I do have 4 little girls with weddings to plan for. I've got your number. :)

Smash said...

I'm so "thankful" we were one of the last families you shot. Wish you the best as you grow your business.