Saturday, November 21, 2009

Finally . . . Tiff and Tuks Wedding Shots

Finally!  I'm Done.  Ohhhh, I'm so giddy about these shots.  First off, can I just say that New Zealand was beautiful!  That certianly made my job a little bit easier.  And thenTiffany was stunning and Tuks equally handsome.  Simply perfect for each other. 
The day of the wedding the forcast said it would rain.  Tiffany must have had an angel looking down on her because everywhere she went, the sun poured down on her, and not a drop of rain came close to ruining her day.  Here are a few of my favorites from the day. 

Thanks Tiff and Tuks for sharing your wonderful day with me.  I love you two!



8 SPLURTS:

Kristina P. said...

Oh, Erin, these are so gorgeous!

tammy said...

They look so happy! Very nice, Erin!

Kayleen said...

Beautiful as always Erin! Love the one of the group jumping!

Peggy said...

They look great! I love the one where he is whispering in her ear. The temple one is amazing!

Unknown said...

These are beautiful!!! Tiffany looks/is so gorgeous!

Carterista said...

I especially love the temple and the b&w with the couple in the car.
I guess you're almost good enough to take my pictures now. haha.

Lindsey said...

GORGEOUS!! YOU'RE INSPIRING...

Loni Stevens said...

So pretty! Love the shot of them in the car.

Where are you moving too?