Monday, October 05, 2009

Platt Family : Utah Family Photography

I met Sherry earlier this year when she attended my PHOTO 101 class.  I was immediately struck by her kind personality and witty humor.  Just like her, her entire family was a hoot!  I had such a fun time shooting them.  We laughed, we froze our little tooshies off and then we laughed again.  Sherry and Brent's kids were so great, despite the cold canyon breeze.  They smiled and goofed around with me and really put new meaning to "Run and Hug your dad."  Thanks Sherry, Brent, and awesome Kiddos for the fun shooting!  LUV, erin.





9 SPLURTS:

Marcie said...

Hmmm...where will we go for our shoot in Dec? Can you tell I'm excited about it? We are going to have the BEST pics and New Year's cards! :)

Just SO said...

These are great! They look like a really fun family.

Kellie-n-Sterling said...

I love this location! Good Job Erin! You Rock!!!

Haley Hale said...

Such cute kids! You did a great job!

tammy said...

These are super! I love the candid shots, the car, and all the sweaters! I also love this family--they are so cute & you're right, Sherri is hilarious!

Sherry said...

OH.MY.GOSH.....still bawling! I just LOVE some of the moments you captured. You, my dear, have a gift. Thanks SO much! I can't wait to see the rest.

Wendy said...

those are amazing, adorable photos! Sherry, your family is beautiful ~

Renée said...

These pictures are darling. We live in California and you captured our friends completely. What a gift you have. We will be out next summer for a family trip (with the Platt's actually) I MUST book you! Just fabulous!!

Taffy said...

Erin! You made it too hard to choose one photo! They are ALL cute.