Sunday, August 23, 2009

So so so Standifirds.

So Standifirds and Sunday all start with S...and you know I'm a sucker for alliteration. So here you have it!

Standifird Family, first off I just wanted to say YOU ROCK. Really. I had a lot of fun with you, your three kids, and the other bazillion photographers who happened to be at the same place as us. Thanks for waiting around for the perfect spot...and improvising...and trying out all my new, cool, funky, hip poses. Here's some of my favorites for a little sneak peak.

P.s. My favorite shot of all is the heart!

Sun haze, it's a beautiful thing.
sigh. here it is. My favorite. Ha! I can't help but laugh and love this one.

11 SPLURTS:

JoMamma said...

I love the pictures. The one of their legs in the heart is awesome. You are amazing.

tammy said...

I LOVE them! And I love your red chair....these kids are adorable!

Ella said...

Great shots Erin! I also love the heart one very cool, and the one of the whole family but with just the mom and dad in focus, well I just loved them all. great job!!!

Just SO said...

Love the new look here! And those are fabulous shots. That heart one is rockin'!

The Woff Pack said...

Erin- Deann was one of my best friends in high school. So how did you meet these guys??? She is so sweet. I love your photos. I know she will too.

Julianne said...

Great photos Erin! You're just oozing with talent, aren't you?

Nick and Emily said...

you are amazing. so creative. every time i look at your shots they are better and better. i just love it!

i'm erin. said...

Amber, HOly cow, what a small world huh? That is awesome. And everybody else...gee wiz, I feel a little gushy. thanks

sanaejames photography said...

great job as usual erin! what a cute family.

Misty said...

These are beautiful. I love the shot of their jeans.

Unknown said...



Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Nutrisi Untuk Kecerdasan Anak
Toko Obat Herbal Online
Suplemen Untuk Kecerdasan Anak
Obat Herbal Pengencang Payudara Tanpa Efek Samping
Suplemen Penambah Stamina Pria
Obat Herbal Penyubur Sperma
Obat Herbal Penambah Nafsu Makan
Suplemen Herbal Untuk Tulang
Cara Mengatasi Kemandulan Untuk Pria Dan Wanita
Obat Herbal Kejang-Kejang Pada Anak