Friday, August 28, 2009

The Library just called.

AGGHHHHH! (Yes, all caps again. And yes, I'm yelling)

"Hello," I say.

"Hi Erin, this is the library."

"Oh," I can't hold back the gushing sound in my voice. "I love when you call, it feels like Christmas."

"Ah, well that's nice."

Alright, get to it. Enough chit chat.

After a silent moment, she continues, "We have a book that just came in that you requested."

"Um, hm." Yes, yes. Which one could it be?

"We'll hold it for you for a week."

"Thanks." Yes, yes. I know this...get to it. "So which book is it?"

"Catching Fire."

"Shut up!" Squeal. Jump. Scream. "Are you freaking kidding me?"

Awkward silence. "Ah, no."

"I'll be right down." Muah ha ha ha...It's a good thing I've got friends at the Library.

6 SPLURTS:

Peggy said...

That's awesome!!

Can I call first dibs on sharing?

Carterista said...

Just make sure you return it on time, because I'm next in line. I'm not kidding.

Sara said...

What the?? I want it! Give it to me when you're done reading it tomorrow!! ;-)

Weight Family said...

UM, WHAT THE?! (YES ALL CAPS, BECAUSE I TOO, AM SCREAMING NOW) How in the crap do you get that before it comes out? LUCKY!
I am not going to request to be in line cause with life back to 'normal' it takes me much longer than I would like to finish a book.

Miss Eliza Shumway said...

HAHAHA!!! you are sooo freaking amazing erin!!!
you are the spice in my life :D
luv u
liza

Unknown said...



Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Nutrisi Untuk Kecerdasan Anak
Toko Obat Herbal Online
Suplemen Untuk Kecerdasan Anak
Obat Herbal Pengencang Payudara Tanpa Efek Samping
Suplemen Penambah Stamina Pria
Obat Herbal Penyubur Sperma
Obat Herbal Penambah Nafsu Makan
Suplemen Herbal Untuk Tulang
Cara Mengatasi Kemandulan Untuk Pria Dan Wanita
Obat Herbal Kejang-Kejang Pada Anak