Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Hard Truth.

Yes, I know.

I am quite aware that I spell words wrong all the time. What did you say? Did I used to teach English? Harrumph, Hardly. I didn't teach it, I Dictated! But, so what. Just because I'm merciless and snappy rude to the youngsters doesn't mean I have to obey those same rules. In fact, I like to think of myself as the 'rogue' English major. I'm dancing to the beat of my own drum. I'm spelling with my own flair. I'm edumakated as much as the next frumpy mother of four.

Why all the fuss? Well, I've decided that despite my spelling choice, I shouldn't be OK with spelling my name wrong.

Yes, I know. I know that on my own website I've spelled my name wrong. How did that happen? Though I hate to admit the truth, it is one of the four answers below...you can decide which one.

1. I secretly loathe my married name and this is my way of taking a stand.
2. I was trying something new to see if it was easier to pronounce.
3. It was a ploy to entice you and others to scrutinize my website for hours on end...essentially drumming up business.
4. I was so dead tired, working at three in the morning, that I truly forgot how to spell my name.

Moving on...what was this post about? Ah, Yes. The Truth. Truth is, I am too tired, or lazy, or annoyed to fix it. I lost the original graphic and it would take me too long to make another logo. Plus I am not all that in love with the logo anyway. This is where I'm hoping one of you out there will take pity on me, fix me a new logo as a .png, and send it to me.

If not, well, you'll just have to live with it. OK, I'll just have to live with it. Whatever.

6 SPLURTS:

Kristina P. said...

So, how is it spelled and where is it spelling incorrectly?

i'm erin. said...

It is my logo!

Kayleen said...

This is why I love you! You're REAL. :) AND. . .I definitely want to come hang out soon. We should make my Black Bean Burgers. . .I swear I'm obsessed! They are THAT good!

Joe Vasicek said...

Haha! I'll get around to fixing you up with a .png graphic, Erin...when I get off my own lazy duff to do it. Ha!

Joe Vasicek said...

Actually, this would be much easier if you could just send me the original. It's a flash animation, so I can't just right click and grab the image.

Unknown said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Mengobati Alami Nyeri Sendi
Krim Jerawat Terbaik
Obat Alami Sakit Maag Kronis
Obat Sakit Tenggorokan Berkepanjangan
Obat Membersihkan Rahim Kotor Tanpa Kuret
Cara Mengatasi Gigi Berlubang
Obat Herbal Katup Jantung Bermasalah
Obat Herbal Untuk Penyakit Kanker Serviks
Cara Mencegah Penyempitan Pembuluh Darah Jantung
Obat Alami Radang Usus Besar