Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Monday's Fit Tip Mania...on Tuesday

A day late? Of course. Isn't that how life is sometimes. I figured since I didn't get around to posting yesterday, that could be my inspiration for today. Today, I am an on the ball blog poster.

Fitness goals always lingering in the back of your mind? Are you putting it off till . . .? Yeah, I've been there. I've thought, I'll start my fitness routine on Monday. And then sure enough, Monday rolls around and its 'not such a good day' and I end up waiting until the next Monday.

I say, why set that starting time at all? NO, I don't mean throw in the towel all together, I mean just become what you want to be.

Remember, you are who you are right now. Cheesy, corny...who gives a flip. It works for me. I am not the couch potato, m&m eating, Pepsi guzzling gal I was yesterday. Today I am the in shape, healthy eating, fun mom I want to be. (Sure, I may still be downing the diet Peppsi, and not look like the in shape mommy because of my actions from yesterday...but I can fake it.) As the greatest saying in the world goes,

Fake it Till You Make It

Shake off the chains of who you were yesterday and the day before that and be who you want to be today. Pretty soon, being who you want to be will show through!

ASK THE AUDIENCE: WHO are YOU today?

6 SPLURTS:

holmesfam.blogspot.com said...

Great tip!!! At least my legs are really tired from your awesome class this morning! Thanks so much, I love this sore feeling!

Kao said...

Erin!! How are you? I LOVE your photos by the way. You've got talent! And you're writing a book? Staying in shape and have 4 kids?? You have always been amazing but way to go Super Mom! I got your blog from Tiff's, hope you don't mind. Great to see how things are going for you. - Kao

Honey and Hotstuff said...

Thanks!

renae said...

TODAY i am a cookie/twizzler eating, DC guzzling, laundry doing, baby gift shopping/delivering, diet-planning patient mom. given all the bad parts, i feel satisfied with keeping it together for the mothering part!

JoMamma said...

Sweet the power of positive thought. I can do that. I'm a hot sexxxy momma.

big8smiley said...

Today I cleaned too much and think I'm going to fall over. What the hey! Tomorrow I'm going to be dead on the couch mom. But then Friday I'll be super fun mom who takes kids to see FIREWORKS! :) LOL