Monday, May 11, 2009

Shaylee...Can you say STUNNING?!?

This beautiful bride was such a trooper...literally, I had her traipsing all over the weed covered fields in search for the perfect shot. I think her pics turned out great. Thanks Shaylee for the good shooting!!! Luv, erin


Of course I had to shoot her blowing the dandelions...my new favorite thing to do at a shoot.
Ahh...sun flare and weeds, two of God's greatest gifts to photographers.
The shot above and the one below are my two favorite from the shoot.

6 SPLURTS:

Just SO said...

Fabulous shots!

JoMamma said...

You keep finding the most attractive brides. Such wonderful pictures

Rach said...

BEAUTIFUL!! love the two that you like. The contrast with the colors and the background with her white dress and beautiful hair...very STUNNING.

kimpg3 said...

Those turned out so beautiful Erin!!! You are awesome! Thanks for letting me tag along.

renae said...

RULE #1-- only shoot beautiful people.

way to follow the rule! she is beautiful- and you did a fabulous job.

Haley Hale said...

I am loving this field that you keep making people tromp through. They are great!