Monday, May 11, 2009

Plaisted Family

Ok, I shot this family in Washington and I LOVED them...first off, the kids have the world's bluest eyes...you'll see when you scroll down farther...second, the dad of the family is a BEE CHARMER...no joke. He is a Bee Man! Or a Bee herder, or a Bee something or other...You get my point. He work's with bees and honey. Is that awesome or what? OK, and the third reason I think this family rocks, is because we were walking down the road and I caught the scene in the picture below! It was for real...I whipped out my camera and snapped away. Thank's Plaisted family for the fun times and the rockin' shots.

Seriously So cute! And the wagon...love it.


I love this next picture because it reminds me of the AT&T commercials...or cingular...whatever.

This kid is a cutie-patootie with the BLUEST eyes ever! Don't they totally rock?

1 SPLURTS:

Just SO said...

What a cute family. And those are some serious blues!