Wednesday, May 20, 2009

PHOTOGRAPHY CLASS: 101 to Advanced

Can you believe Summer is almost here? Since the summer months can be so jam-packed with activities, we are limiting our photography classes to JUNE only. Though, fear not, I will be holding a handful of Saturday Workshops throughout the summer to help you perfect your portraiture to candid photography abilities.

Here's the SKINNY:

What - Photography 101 to Advanced. Yes, I have probably spread myself a little thin over the last few months, so that is why I am combining our 101 and 102 classes. Whether it's 101 or 102, this class will rock your world. You can be sure to walk away with a full understanding on how to control your camera and capture the exposure you want. From shooting basics to creative manipulation in photography, this June class will be a GOOD TIME, whirlwind.

Spaces - Because of the interest in the class, I have only 5 seats left. Please email me: erinsummerill(at)hotmail(dot)com if you would like to sign up. Don't hesitate...I feel so so so sad when I have to turn someone away.

When - Wednesday evenings in June from 7:30pm - 9:00pm.

Where - Though the location may vary depending on specific shooting locations, most classes will be held at Hansen Mountaineering, in Orem, UT.

3 SPLURTS:

JoMamma said...

I probably should sign up so I could hang out with you. I really miss you.

Ella said...

That's SAD when your friends have to sign up for a class to see you!! Do I have to sign up to get a return phone call?LOL

Adeeva Afsheen said...


Banned complain !! Complaining only causes life and mind become more severe. Enjoy the rhythm of the problems faced. No matter ga life, not a problem not learn, so enjoy it :)

Obat Melancarkan Peredaran Darah
Cara Merawat Mata Agar Tetap Segar dan Sehat
Cara Mengatasi Gangguan Susah Tidur
Obat Herbal Untuk Nyeri Pinggang
Obat Nyeri Buang Air Kecil Pada Wanita
Obat Pembersih Usus Kotor
Obat Angin Duduk Tradisional
Slimming Capsule Alami
Obat Penyakit TBC Tulang Yang Terbaik
Jual Obat Diet Dengan Cepat Dan Aman