Wednesday, May 20, 2009

PHOTOGRAPHY CLASS: 101 to Advanced

Can you believe Summer is almost here? Since the summer months can be so jam-packed with activities, we are limiting our photography classes to JUNE only. Though, fear not, I will be holding a handful of Saturday Workshops throughout the summer to help you perfect your portraiture to candid photography abilities.

Here's the SKINNY:

What - Photography 101 to Advanced. Yes, I have probably spread myself a little thin over the last few months, so that is why I am combining our 101 and 102 classes. Whether it's 101 or 102, this class will rock your world. You can be sure to walk away with a full understanding on how to control your camera and capture the exposure you want. From shooting basics to creative manipulation in photography, this June class will be a GOOD TIME, whirlwind.

Spaces - Because of the interest in the class, I have only 5 seats left. Please email me: erinsummerill(at)hotmail(dot)com if you would like to sign up. Don't hesitate...I feel so so so sad when I have to turn someone away.

When - Wednesday evenings in June from 7:30pm - 9:00pm.

Where - Though the location may vary depending on specific shooting locations, most classes will be held at Hansen Mountaineering, in Orem, UT.

2 SPLURTS:

JoMamma said...

I probably should sign up so I could hang out with you. I really miss you.

Ella said...

That's SAD when your friends have to sign up for a class to see you!! Do I have to sign up to get a return phone call?LOL