Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

This morning Mark and my boys woke me up to breakfast in bed. After opening the two greatest gifts from the boys, Diet Pepsi and M&Ms, I was able to take a half hour shower...which if you know anything about my recent showering habits, I can assure it that I needed it. Later while we were at church we listened to the kids sing. After I was given a lovely flower, I came home and made my mom dinner.



But the best part of the day (well besides the breakfast in bed and the shower) was a visit from my single and handsome cousin JAROM! He is so cute and happy and sweet and friendly and talented...Can you tell how much I think he is rockin' awesome?

7 SPLURTS:

Kristina P. said...

Happy Mother's Day, Erin!~

JoMamma said...

Glad you had a happy mothers day.

I think you need to change your blog name to Who wants to marry my cousin Jarom. Once you have hooked him up you can change it back to summerill surf.

i'm erin. said...

for sure Joann, ha ha ha...isn't he cute though.

Shayleen Lunt said...

Alright, where does Jarom live? I have a 23 year-old sister (soon to be 24) that lives by UVU.
here is the most recent pic I have of her: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_OX-WMfPXwhE/SPp_Ds90yRI/AAAAAAAABvc/tXPAaP10kv0/s1600-h/100_5876.JPG

The Gubler Family Blog! said...

Hey Erin, just wanted to let you know about my blog. martyandrachel.blogspot.com. Add it to your list. I love reading your blog! It's always entertaining.

i'm erin. said...

Shayleen, your sister is BEAUTIFUL!

adrian said...

wait... i don't see anything about your favorite adrian and puna coming to visit...